Know Dawg Handlers Course
The 8-week K9 Handlers Course is designed for K9 owners who want to learn an integrated approach to dog training, top safety techniques, & proper K9 handling skills. This course goes through various industry tested strategies and methods for effective and impactful dog training. This course is also mentally and physically stimulating for both K9 Owners & their dogs as exercise is incorporated into this for your overall health benefits. Please bring comfortable attire & shoes.
- Training Includes:(1) Lifestyle Assessment/ Consultation
- Effective training equipment & tools
- (8) 1-hour Group sessions. Basic/intermediate obedience, Socialization, & K9 knowledge.
- Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of course.
- Foundations of protection training. (Must complete obedience work.)
- Acceptance into the VIP Group Training Maintenance Classes, $25 per class. Times vary.
- Access to training videos.
Group sessions will be held in Eastvale/Corona Ca. We will rotate through various parks in the close area to maximize exposure to elements.
Friday evenings coming soon...
Saturdays from 7:30am - 8:30am
Next Class Schedule
- Oct. 30th
- Nov. 6th
- Nov. 13th
- Nov. 20th
- Dec. 4th
- Dec. 11th
- Dec. 18th
- Jan. 1st
Class size is limited, payment plans available. There are no makeup classes. Should you miss a class you'll need to make up the class in the next cohort to receive your certificate.
(All sales are final. Cancel at anytime.)