Board & Train Starting at
- Service Includes: Initial Assessment/Consultation.
- Board & Training 4 weeks*.
- 1 Follow up session.
- Daily feeding/watering. (Owner will provide dog's current food).
- Dogs will stay in a home environment for best results when returned.
- Climate-controlled rooms for boarding, play area, and around the clock care.
- 20* minutes of exercise a day, depending on dog's current health, age, & needs.
- Customized training plan to fit your lifestyle.
- House & Kennel Training
- Daily obedience, boundary, & sensitivity training.
- CGC (Canine Good Citizen) Foundational Training.
- 30% discount off of the Know Dawg Handler's Course.
- Basic & Intermediate obedience; Sit, stay, wait, down, & heel etc.
- Socialization with various people, other animals, & advance distractions.
It is highly recommended to book at least 2-3 months in advance to secure your training. Trainer will recommend how long training is needed.
You will be required to sign a training waiver. If you need a payment plan you will be required to sign a payment plan policy.
Dog must be at least 4 months of age & up to date on all shots.
(All sales are final. Cancel at anytime. There are no refunds.)